Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New year! Today my step son turns 21, wow when did he grow up? He was all of 6 years old when I met him. Kids grow up so fast! We have been very busy this Holiday season and I hope to do a real catch up blog post very soon!

For now though I need everyone to please make a donation to little Sophia K. on Reeces Rainbow. You can use my chip-in or click on her photo or any of the RR links on my blog. Today is the last day for the Angel Tree project. Sophia was so close to our goal of $1,000! Please help us help her. Or just go to RR and donate to any child, they are all so very deserving and need a family desperately! They really are in a life and death situation, they WILL be transferred to a mental institution when they turn 5 some even sooner! Most will perish once they are there and will only survive for one year! Can you imagine these sweet babies dying in a mental institution all because of an extra chromosome? It happens and it happens daily. Please donate today!
  
UPDATE
Little Sophia K. Has reached her goal of $1,000! If you donated thank you so very much! If not you still can. If you want to help another child in need please do so and fast! I believe you must make your donation by 9p.m. tonight for it to count! Please do so now, I did! Thanks to everyone who donated. This little girl is always on my mind, especially during Chritmas. Lets have her home before next Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...