Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time to catch my breath!

I have been so busy with Christmas and New Years and I am so glad they are done for now. I love Christmas but I also hate all of the running we do. I love the kids being on break but I also love the silence at 9 p.m. on a school night! We had a great Christmas with family and friends, we are thankful for all of them. Competitions are picking back up for the girls including a big one in February! Im really excited and looking forward to it! The girls and their teams are looking really good these days especially considering they had 2 weeks off!

My hubby is almost finished with school! I cannot wait! It has been a long hard road for all of us! One more term of full courses the just 3 night classes until he graduates! I am very proud of him!

I really have nothing whitty or fun to write about today lol. I have been having terrible insomnia and I am awake until about 4 a.m. or later, then up with the girls at 6:30, then I lay back down with Hayden until he gets up about 9:30! I am so tired during the day but at night I just perk right up! I wish I had a "normal" schedule!

Thank you to anyone who donated to RR and or little Sophia K. for Christmas! Every child now has a grant of $1,000 or MORE!!!! I will continue posting for little Sophia because I am her prayer warrior and I will be praying her home! Hopefully someone soon will get her!

Hopefully I will get my photos off my camera soon and post a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...