Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bad blogger award...

Goes to me! I have not had much to say these past few days I guess. Nothing interesting going on here lol. Hailey did a great job in her play and we are so proud of her! She also tried out for Seussical Jr. for the spring play and she got the role of the baby kangaroo! She is very excited! Hanna, is well, Hanna lol! The girl is a princess who loves life and is a total sweetheart! Hayden is learning more everyday and is is in LOVE with Thomas the Tank Engine! My husband is doing well considering his father just passed. It was an emotional time for all and with Christmas coming I think it will get difficult. Hanna took this so hard and she broke everyone's heart.

We still have not put the tree up or Christmas shopped at ALL! I need to get busy and fast! The girls have competition this weekend and I hope they do well. Both girls routines changed drastically and both have new girls on the team and Haileys team even lost 2 girls! I give my girls kudos for even doing this, they dance in front of so many people! Its impressive!

We are now over half way through December and I am still trying to raise funds for little Sophia. Please consider helping her by donating to her fund and or praying for her. I am her prayer warrior as well as her Christmas warrior. Please help me help her!

Hopefully I will get better at blogging some of our fun times during the season, I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...