Hayden is turning two in just one month. He still sleeps in my bed and I really NEED him to be in his own bed, because I cant sleep! So, I found THE perfect bed for my boy. Its a Thomas the Tank Engine toddler bed and it looks just like Thomas. I KNOW he will love it and I feel like he will want to sleep in there and it would make the transition easier. However, I was going through his room and I took down the changing table and put up this cool new toy case and shelves and I think my heart broke. Im so not ready for this, I love his monkey room and if I change him to a toddler bed then I would HAVE to admit that he is getting bigger and he is not a small baby anymore! Im pretty sure he is my last baby and getting rid of baby things is just heartbreaking to me. How do you know when your done? How do you know when the time is right? I mean, I think we are done having babies and I would LOVE to adopt someday, but how do you know? I almost could not take the changing table down because all I could think of is that I will never put it up again! How in the world will I take down his baby bed? Like I said Hayden will absolutely fall head over heals in love with the Thomas bed but me, not so much! Why cant we bottle up our kids and keep them small? I have no idea why this is hitting me so hard, I seemed ok when I switched the girls to toddler beds. Its all very depressing to me. I really will miss his monkey bedroom, I love it that much lol. How do you let go and let them grow?
I know this is all over the place and its a jumbled mess but that is how I am feeling, like a jumbled mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Words from friends...