Friday, September 10, 2010

Outlet shopping!

Hailey (my oldest) and I are headed to the outlet mall tonight with her BFF and her mom who just happens to be one of my BFF;s! I rarely get to do one on one things with each kid but I am going to start trying harder! Hanna will get her turn next and Hayden, well he is with me all day while the girls are gone so I think he is ok for now. We may start story time at the library. My girls and I love the library, so hopefully Hayden will as well! Im hoping to find Hailey and Hanna some new uniform pants and Hayden is in desperate need of clothes for fall and winter! He has out grown everything from last winter/spring! Who knows maybe I will actually get myself something new lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...