Sunday, September 26, 2010

147 million...

That is how many children are without families. Sitting in orphanages, hungry, unloved, and most of them are sick. I am trying to figure out how I can get involved and help. I am not a good speaker and I am not the kind of person who can just get things moving. I am the type that likes someone else to take charge and give me a job. So here I am trying to figure out a way to get involved without being "involved", pitiful I know. I will keep researching and hopefully my "purpose" will hit me!

I am also trying to show my girls that some children are not as blessed as they are. Hanna is very much on board, she is very sympathetic and ready to love a child with no family. She told me she loves kids...all kids. She is an amazing little girl with a big heart. Hailey is a worrier. I think she is afraid that another child will somehow take away from her. I do not know how to make her see that it would not happen and that I love them all. I am hoping that since she is getting older she will realize it more and feel better about it. After all, it will be awhile before i can even do this. Hayden, he is just to small to understand any of it!

The girls are off school Friday so I am hoping to do something with them. What, I do not know...I need to figure that out!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...