Monday, September 6, 2010
Long weekend!
I love long weekends! I love when the kids are off school and we are home to enjoy each others company! Saturday we went to a park and hiked with some friends! It was a beautiful night, the temp was in the low 60's! It doesn't get better than that if you ask me. After our walk we went to an old fashioned root beer stand and the kids played on the playground they had. It was a wonderful night out! Sunday we had some good friends over for a cookout and games! It was a great time and it was nice seeing them again. Today, ehh we have not done much. John played some games with Hanna and we have just been relaxing! Its been great! Tomorrow we get back to the grind...YUCK! I dislike the "grind" lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Words from friends...