Monday, September 20, 2010

Another one bites the dust...

The weekend that is. It has been a while since I last posted anything. Not much to say I guess. I really need to get motivated and finish the kids rooms, they are in total disarray since I have been trying to redo them. I have not had much motivation lately. I need to get out of this funk I am in. I do not feel up to doing much of anything lately. I wish John was finished with school, its becoming a burden and it is taxing on all of us. He still has about another year to go, I just pray we make it financially.

I am still wanting to adopt, it is not going away. I know it will have to wait but I feel so strongly about it that I know its not some passing thought. I am sure God will let me know when the right time is. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. I have my eyes on a few of those babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...