The weekend has come and gone so fast! Sometimes I wish I could slow down time. My kids are growing up so fast! It is bittersweet to watch them grow. I cant wait to see who they become but at the same time I could wait for a very LONG time! I love them being young, innocent, no worries, and no fears(other than normal childhood fears). I know they will grow into wonderful people but it really does not have to happen so fast.
This weekend we went to a family surprise party for my uncle and Sunday we just stayed at home having fun being with each other. Hanna went to her cousins house yesterday to have a sleepover but around 1:30a.m. she called and asked us to come get her. She was scared and missed her family. Poor baby, she sounded so sad. She really wanted to stay but she just gets so nervous. Of course we went to get her! I missed her anyway lol!
Tomorrow the hustle and bustle starts all over again...BOO! I have hubby on board to see if we can qualify for adoption in about a year. We have to wait until his job is more steady and he finishes school. I am determined to do this! I still need to do some research but I am so glad he is willing to do this. Someone told me that I cant save the world, they are correct but at least I can save a child and make a difference his his/her world!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Words from friends...