Monday, April 23, 2012

Mopey Monday?

LOL I have no idea what to put as a title today! I do feel a bit blah but I'm hoping its because I'm not feeling so good. I have lost my voice, coughing, and a headache!

The weekend was pretty good. Saturday Hanna had pictures for soccer and a game after. It was rainy and pretty cold! Hanna said she could not feel her feet while she was playing and her socks and shoes were completely wet when we got home. Poor kid! Her team ended up losing 4-0 but it was just the first game and they have moved up a level this year with more rules than they are used to. Hanna is once again one of the youngest on the team...could be a good thing or bad, I haven't made up my mind yet. She is on an 8-9 year old team, she is 7. After John came home we went to my dads and spent some time with them and my nephew...hes a cutie. Hopefully he and Hayden will be great friends some day! They are almost 7 months to the day apart! I'm looking forward to spending a week with him in Florida!

Hanna has another game tomorrow, one of the only ones John will get to see...bummer! Hailey has nothing going on right now. Without the play she really doesn't want to do much. This summer she is hoping to go to Theater Camp like she did last year. She really enjoyed that.

I am ready for summer break! I'm tired of the alarm clock and getting homework finished! I love the freedom summer gives us! We get up go to the pool or to Kings Island...who could ask for more!? Can I just say that I LOVE summer?!!!!

Tomorrow is Teamwork Tuesday. I will be putting up two special babes along with the weekly child. These two special kids need families asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...