We have been very busy here. Fall seems to be crazy around this house. So many fun activities to do and school events. My friend and I (my DFF Disney Friend Forever) went to a cupcake decorating class last week! It was so much fun! Our instructor was a piece of work, not even sure how to describe her except she hates cupcakes including making them. Guess she wont be the cupcake decorating class instructor lol. She rambled (yes I mean rambled) so much that we ran out of time, luckily she let us stay and finish making our cookies. I would have been disappointed if we would have had to go lol! Anyway, my DFF will describe the class much funner than I ever could, she is good at blogging like that!Once I figure out how to add those pics from my Facebook I will post them!
We also went to a pumpkin patch with some great friends. We have kids the same age which is great because they all have a friend! We had a great time doing a corn maze, seeing the animals, playing on the wooden houses, and seeing the pumpkins! Haydens new favorite thing is pumpkins and he calls them bumbins, I love it!
Hanna with Fred!
The whole Gang!
Best Friends always!
Hayden in the out house!
My Hailey
cutie Hayden
Little Hanna
We also went to the Zoo for some Halzooween fun! The kids got to trick or treat and see a cool magic show! The Zoo gave out some impressive treats, cookies, toothbrushes, free coupons for pizza and cheese coneys! We had a great time with my family, only John was missing and I hated it! My kids loved Lorakeet Landing! You got to feed the birds and they would fly and land on you (I am not a fan of this exhibit)! We had a busy week and weekend but we had a great time. I love fall and doing all of these fun activities together. Precious memories!
This was Hannas face the whole time!
Hailey thought this was great!
Hayden wanted a bird like sis!
Hanna will feed them from a distance!
I never could get them to look at me!
Hayden spilled his drink and I had to buy him a new outfit
he became a Jr. Zoo keeper lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Words from friends...