Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mean mommy...

Yep that's me. I'm the mean mom, I win the award for meanest mommy of the year. Why you ask? Oh, I grounded my 11 year old from the computer. She has a report due Tuesday and she has not bothered to start it, she had homework from Friday she bothered not doing, and she think she is the "owner" of the computer. She thinks she can tell everyone when its there turn and when its not. Yep, she is a little bit bossy my Hailey. I love her to pieces but boy has she tried my patience today. Hanna and Hayden have also been crying off and on ALL day...sheesh what is wrong with these kiddos???!!

Must be something in the air. I am feeling off this weekend as well. Just not feeling myself and I have no idea how to fix it. My husband is working and going to school and is gone ALL the time. I know that its selfish of me to want him here more but I'm lonely, I long for adult company, and I just don't feel like doing it all alone. Maybe that's what is wrong with my kids, maybe they miss there dad, maybe they sense my moodiness? I need to change. I need to do something. I need to be a better mom. I need to be a better wife. The sad thing is and it makes me feel worse is that I KNOW people are out there with a life far worse than mine. I really do have it good and really I have no right to complain.

Hopefully this week will be better. Hopefully this week I can get things accomplished. Hopefully this week I can be better. Hopefully this week I will get out of this funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...