At least one Saturday in October my extended family and I go to a Haunted House (we have at least 11 people in our group). We have so much fun and I know everyone around us thinks we are insane! We have the ones who are terrified and then those like me who crack up at everyone who screams and RUNS! My sister cracks me up, she is so afraid! This year my sister brought her boyfriend, I am not sure who was more afraid, him or her lol! He actually FELL when a "monster" jumped out at him, we laughed so hard I thought my stomach would bust! I cant even begin to tell you how much fun we have so maybe I can show you with pictures (at least one of us brings a camera)! This was the first year my husband could not join us. I was lost without him, it is usually one of the only times a year we go out sans kids.
The picture below is the only one with me in it lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Words from friends...