Monday, October 1, 2012

How about some pictures and a slight update?

I know I haven't been doing so hot on the ole blog but I am trying to get back into it!

The girls are doing really well in school and they are both keeping their grades up. Hanna is still playing soccer and her team is doing a great job. Hannas favorite position is half back and she does a fantastic job at it!



Hailey is still waiting for the auditions for the spring musical. This year they will be doing Alice in Wonderland. I really hope she auditions for Alice...I think she could get it.



Hayden, well Hayden is Hayden. He is a crazy, wild, funny, and he can be very loveable...when he wants too. Everything has to be on his terms..he is 3 ya know. The boy makes me tired. We have tried Tai Kwon Do...it didn't go very well. Unfortunately now he does not want to go to school, play soccer, or anything else for that matter. We are still working on this.



Last but not least please remember that this month is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness, Down syndrome Awareness, and Breast Cancer Awareness. All 3 of these things are important to me. Go donate, spread the word, and share your story!

And here are just a few more photos of my crazy bunch!

                                      Hayden stole Hannas raincoat (the next high jumper?)

                                                           Hanna playing in the rain
                                                     
                                                          Hanna at my aunts B-Day

                                                              Hailey at my aunts B-Day

                                                               Hayden at the B-Day

                                                              Megan and Hailey

                                                                           Hanna

                                                                     Ka-Chow

                                                             Our 3 beautiful girls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...