Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Teamwork Tuesday

 I am part of a group of wonderful Warriors rallying to save the lives of sweet babies that are in need of families ASAP. Every Tuesday we will all blog about the same child. Today is Wyatt. Sweet Wyatt needs medical attention yesterday! Can you help? Spread the word? Pray? Donate? Anything? This sweet baby is desperate!


This is Wyatt
Wyatt needs a home really soon. 

Baby Wyatt
gpr3-26HA
Boy, born February 2009
Eyes: Gray
Hair: blond
Nature: Quiet


Update Sept 2011:  Our little Wyatt is not doing well.   He is described as a recumbent patient.  Along with his Down syndrome, he has hydrocephalus and can hardly move his hands. 



Here is Wyatt's updated photo.





He needs a family ASAP! He needs medical attention that he cannot receive where he is currently living.

2 comments:

  1. He got put on the MFFM page yesterday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! How awesome is that! I am soooo happy for him!

    ReplyDelete

Words from friends...