Tuesday, May 15, 2012
What we have been up to...
Last Thursday Hailey had a chorus concert and she did a solo. She thought it was a duet at first but it turned out she did have a solo. She was the first one to go up, that girl never ceases to amaze me! Hanna has had soccer games every Saturday and some during the week. Her little team is pretty awesome. They have one loss and six wins with two games left! Hanna played goalie last week and this mama was a nervous wreck! Today Hanna had a short little play that the second grade helped create. It was adorable and Hanna scored a role! Out of six second grade classes only about 10 got speaking roles, Hanna was one! The rest of the kids all sang and had lines together, they did a really good job! I am looking into preschools for Hayden. I was not sure if I would send him until he was four or let him go at three. He has been begging to go so I am looking into it. I have narrowed it down to two places, I just need to call the one. He is also begging to play soccer, poor guy is to young for a team. He will have to wait until next spring to be old enough. Everyday he asks if I have found him a team...it's pretty pitiful really. The end of the school year is such a busy time. Field days, awards, field trips, and I could go on and on! Thursday I go to the zoo with Hanna, Hailey says it's unfair that she doesn't get field trips anymore lol! I love these kids so much! We have been enjoying our nightly walks. We go even if it's late and almost dark, it wears Hayden out and I am getting exercise I desperately need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whew! You've been busy! I know you'll be ready for summer!!
ReplyDeleteWe love our evening walks too. Thankfully we don't see snakes on ours!
I cannot wait until summer! 6 more days of school!!!!!
Delete