Monday, May 7, 2012

Picture 7

Someone who inspires me: This is really hard for me and I have struggled all day trying to decide. I mean my husband inspires me, my kids, and some people I know. So who would I pick? I'm at a loss : ( . So I have finally decided that people who choose adoption, specifically special needs adoption inspires me. They make me want to advocate and help, this is something I never would have seen myself doing! So, my photo is a Reeces Rainbow photo

Reeces Rainbow

Already home...read the transformations!
Help Sophia!






Sophia K. 15H


1hg21-15  Date of Birth: November 2007
Gender: Female
Eyes: Gray
Hair: brown
Nature: Quiet
Diagnosis: Down syndrome
Miss Sophia is a real doll baby too!   She was born with an oval window, and she does have some strabismus, but she is growing well and is a happy and content child.
$2713.50 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...