Monday, November 15, 2010

Dinner with friends

Last Thursday I got to go out with the girls! It was very refreshing to get away for a few hours! I loved having adult conversations, but I am afraid I took over the chatting! Sorry girls if I stole the night by talking endlessly and not letting you two get any words in edgewise! I promise next time to be better (and quieter)! I am thinking that it had just been WAY to long since I have been out without getting my kids fed first and without being interrupted a 1000 times! Anyway, we met at the Melting Pot. I have to admit I was a little nervous since I had never been and I was told I may not like anything they have! Luckily, I enjoyed everything we got and that the girls did not mind my being so picky! I am already looking forward to our next night out (even if it is White Castles lol)! Thanks girls for letting me in on some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...