Oh and throw in Halloween! That has been this week and I still have one more competition this weekend and possibly a benefit for a friend. Life is so busy here at times! I will have to post pictures tomorrow because i have not downloaded them to the computer yet.
Hailey had competition in Columbus last Saturday and we stayed in a nice hotel that connected to the convention center. We had dinner at Max and Ermas, went swimming, and relaxed! The next morning Hailey and I were up at 6:30 a.m. to get ready. She needed to be with her team by 7:30, I was so glad we stayed in a connecting hotel! After I got her ready I took her down to her team while Nicole, Hanna, and Hayden stayed back in the room. I came back up to get them and we had a great breakfast that the hotel provided for free! We then went over to grab a seat for competition. I get so nervous when the girls are getting ready to take the floor. I am so bad that I even size up the competitors! Anyway, they did really well but looked very tired, almost like they just did not have the energy. I had a feeling the judges saw it as well. They did. Haileys team got second place out of three teams. They are changing the routine and getting different music so they canceled her next competition.
After comp, we drove back towards home and made a stop to trick-or-treat with family and friends. They had trick-or-treat night on Saturday. It was a beautiful night and my kids loved it. They did not stay out look since we had such a long day.
On Sunday we went to my dads to trick-or-treat with my sister and my nephew. My step mom made a great dinner beforehand and then we took the kids around the neighborhood! The kids looked great!
On Monday I woke up with my eye swollen almost shut! It is still a mess to this day although, it is looking somewhat better! Wednesday I had a cupcake decorating class scheduled with my DFF (Disney Friend Forever)! We had previously taken a cookie decorating class and we were looking forward to this class as well. The cookie instructor licked her fingers and NEVER washed her hands...ewww. She also said she HATED cupcakes and would not do that class! Well, Tracy and I were shocked to walk in the door and see her there! She said she was just taking pictures because she truly hates cupcakes and would not participate! She ended up walking around to help us open one of our tips that comes closed when you purchase it. She helped my DFF with no problems (lucky her). She then goes to help me but gets icing on her hands. So what does she do you ask? Oh yeah she LICKS her fingers and takes my tools to help me!!! What? Really? How gross! Needless to say I was grossed out by that, I was glad those handi wipes were on the table, I used them a few times. Anyway, Tracy and I had a great time as always and we are planning on doing a cake balls class after Christmas!
This Sunday Miss Hanna will have a competition! I cannot wait to see her dance again! Her team is so little and so very cute! They go against two other teams and I wish them all the best! Hailey competes more than Hanna since she is older but Hanna does have a few that Hailey will not compete at, this weekend is one of them. I also bought a great picture of Hailey and once I scan it I will post that as well! I love seeing my girls compete, they are awesome!
Hmm...I just noticed little Hayden man did not get mentioned in this VERY long post! He is doing amazing! He knows 10 colors and 3 different shapes! How smart is he? He LOVES trains, I mean he REALLY loves them. He has a few Thomas the Train sets and they entertain him ALL day! He wore his first pair of skinny jeans today, can you say adorable? What a stinker!
I love my kiddos!
Please donate to bringing Sophia home! She is desperate for a family and her situation really is life or death. You can read more in an earlier post of mine.
Have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Words from friends...