Thursday, January 29, 2015
Kiria Kenya
Hello all! I'm back and hopefully I will be better! I am sure my one follower knows what my title means but just in case I have another follower or two, I will fill you in. I am trying hard to get myself to Kenya with my church. This is going to take a lot of funds. I am hoping some of you will donate, and or pray for me. I have never done anything like this before and it's way out of my realm of norm. I am excited and nervous. I have heard amazing things and I have heard terrible things. I have considered all of it and I still feel I need to go. Here is a link to my donations page if you can help http://www.youcaring.com/mission-trip-fundraiser/help-me-get-to-africa/298941 . If you cannot make a financial donation please consider praying for my team. We will leave July 9 and arrive back home on July 18. I will check back in soon to add more info about this amazing chance for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Words from friends...