I love summer break with my kids. We love not having a schedule, going to our local amusement park, swimming, vacation, and just having a fun relaxing time! My kids have 4 days of school left and then vacation not long after! We are looking forward to it all! This year we are vacationing with some friends and we are headed to a place we haven't been. It looks like an amazing time!
Hanna's soccer team won the division and went undefeated! It was really awesome for her. She was also in chorus for the first time and they did a Memorial Day concert. It brought me to tears. Hanna is so precious and she really enjoys life, its a really neat thing to see. That girl is awesome!
Hailey finished up her play, she was one of the Cheshire Cats in Alice in Wonderland. She did an amazing job. This summer she will be doing a summer theater and the play will be Once on This Island. The cast has about 80 kids in it and I cant wait to see her perform! Hailey is such a talented kid, she always amazes me.
Hayden fractured his growth late in his foot, in a couple places in February. He had a cast on for a few weeks, that was not fun! Hayden is finally sleeping in his room in his bed! It only took four years but he did it! All it took was a fish tank...who knew? I would have bought a fish tank a loooong time ago lol! Hayden will start preschool in the fall, although if you ask him he will tell you he is not going to school...EVER! He will also start soccer in August! He is really excited about that and so are we! That boy is as smart as a whip and has endless energy, I love him to bits!
I am "training" to run a 5k in August. I am doing the couch25k program, that is no joke! Hard work! My Dff and I are putting a team together and we named ourselves The Funky Fruit Loops! We are cool like that! We are doing The Color Run and are hoping to have a great time while we get in shape. I may do another with Hanna and in November I am aiming to do Fighting Hunger 5k, that would be my first paced run. I am supposed to start week 5 of the program tomorrow, I just don't know if I am ready! I do this EVERY week, asking myself and everyone around me if I should repeat the week before or go on and move ahead. So far I have only repeated week 1. I just don't know lol! It can be painful haha! My ultimate goal is to do a Run Disney half marathon, 10k, or a 5k, heck maybe all of the above lol! I know its a dream but I am going to try my best to reach that!
We did Relay For Life with our good friends. Its a long night but everyone enjoys it and the meaning behind it. So many people are affected by Cancer. Hanna and I also volunteered with her soccer team at Matthew 25: Ministries.
Hanna was really moved by that. She is looking forward to going back again and I cant wait to take her. They have something for everyone, no matter what ability you have you can volunteer. Its a very neat place.
We have moved since I last blogged, we love our new place and it is much bigger and feels more like home! The kids got to stay in the same schools and that was a huge plus! Hailey is going to be a freshman (really? when did she grow up?), Hanna a fourth grader (seriously?), and Hayden a preschooler (my baby? in school?). Time really does fly by, it seems like yesterday they were all babies.
I will sign off with a few pictures because if I have any readers left then your eyeballs have been talked off!
At EnterTrainment Junction
Hailey as the Cheshire Cat
Haileys 1st school dance
Hanna getting the ball at soccer
Relay For Life, The Northview Overcomers
Hanna at the Relay (we got rained on)
Before her chorus concert
Hanna was put on the wall at school!
Hayden was not in the mood for pictures
Yay! You updated! I keep forgetting to ask how week 4 was...and now week 5?? Yikes! I want to do a Disney run too!
ReplyDelete