Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Teamwork Tuesday-Sophia K.!

Today is the day, my special girl will be blogged about by many different people getting much needed exposure! I am so excited for her! Sophia caught my eye 3 years ago when I found REECES RAINBOW.  A few months after discovering http://reecesrainbow.org/, I could not get these precious babies out of my mind. I wanted so badly to go get SOPHIA and a number of other children. However, at this time in my life it just is not possible. The region Sophia is in has a cap on family size so it is hard for some to go to her. She is running on borrowed time because at any point she could be transferred. Transfer for her means life in an institution...an adult MENTAL institution all because she has an extra chromosome. This sweet girl should be getting ready for kindergarten not a mental institute! She deserves a mama and papa to love her and show her what it means to have a family. My heart breaks for her every.single.day.

With a donation of $35.00 or more you will receive a starfish ornament with her beautiful picture. However, any donation and any amount will help. All the money is tax deductible and will remain with Sophia even if she should get and lose a family. That money will be just for her. Can you PLEASE help her? I am begging for donations for her. She is beautiful and deserves so much more than what she has. I would be forever grateful for a donation of any size! Our goal is to reach $1,000 by December 31st,  SOPHIA has $421.00 raised so far. Can you help raise $600 more? Share her story, pray for her, go get her!

Sophia K. 15H


1hg21-15
Girl, born November 2007
Eyes: Gray
Hair: brown
Nature: QuietDiagnosis: Down syndrome
Miss Sophia is a real doll baby too!   She was born with an oval window, and she does have some strabismus, but she is growing well and is a happy and content child.
$3534.50 is available towards the cost of my adoption, including $421.00 from Angel Tree donations!

Donations are tax deductible.


THANK YOU SO MUCH!




















2 comments:

Words from friends...