Our summer was spent on the beach, swimming, and at Kings Island (our local amusement park). We did not want it to end but like all good things our good times had to stop. We stayed up late, slept in, and just enjoyed each others company. John is finally out of school and we are figuring out what it's like to be normal lol.
So far the girls are enjoying school, well Hanna is. Hailey doesn't enjoy school ever but that's a given. Hailey is excited about the upcoming auditions for the spring musical. She learned that it is going to be Alice in Wonderland...they couldn't have chosen a better play for Hailey! She absolutely loves the new version and watches it often! She wanted to be the Cheshire Cat but has since decided to go for Alice! She has the perfect look and I know she can do it!
Hanna is in soccer and gymnastics. She is busy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday's. So that makes me busy! Hanna really seems to be a natural in gymnastics and I really enjoy watching her, if she sticks with it I think she could go far. Of course her goal is the Olympics so we shall see! Hanna's gym teacher always pulls Hanna to give examples on how to do things so I'm thinking level 2 may not be far off. Hanna's soccer is improving so much. She was lucky enough to get the same coaches as spring soccer. They are great coaches and the kids are on a winning streak already! Last season they only lost one game!
Hayden, where to begin with him? We signed him up for Thai Kwon Do at the beginning of the month...he refused to participate. After a few failed attempts we decided to pull him out. Typically I wouldn't do that but really it was getting him nowhere. He loves that kind of stuff and the Master was so nice and fun. Hayden just refused. He then has decided that he wouldn't go to school or play soccer...I think I am going to have my hands full. He will go to preschool next year and in the spring we will attempt soccer. He is really my most trying child...somedays he baffles me. Hopefully he is just going through a phase and this to will end!
If you made it this far and are still reading I thank you! Please remember the children on Reeces Rainbow and pray for them, donate, or bring one home!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Words from friends...