Thursday, September 8, 2011

Its me again!

I bet you are glad lol! School is back in for my girls. We are still trying to get into a groove. I am finding it extremely difficult to get in bed on time, have dinner at a normal hour, and find a time to relax. I told the girls that starting today we are staying home! The past few days we have had doctors and dental appointments and it seems like we are constantly running, that's part of the problem when it comes to getting into a routine. I am determined that starting next week we will be on a normal schedule.

So far the girls have really seemed to enjoy school. Hanna has already missed a few days sue to a stomach bug. Her school has some really neat things that they do for family time. Once a month they have "movie night", you can pre-order pizza, bring a blanket, get free sodas and popcorn, and enjoy a movie! This month we will get to watch Rio! We are really looking forward to it. Hanna is seeing the reading specialist already and I think that is great! I'm so glad they are not waiting! She is doing much better already, not sure its because she just had some growth over the summer or what but I'm glad to see improvement. I am hoping to get her in to Girl Scouts. She has done American Heritage Girls and so did Hailey but I'm thinking I am past that, I need something different so we are looking for a troop even though I know some people will be disappointed in me. Hailey is doing very well so far and I am so thankful she is meeting new friends and reuniting with some old friends. She is joining a book club, she is considering doing Robotics, and she is eager for the school to announce play auditions! I am so thankful that the change of schools has been easy so far!

Johns health: We are still waiting to find out answers about his liver. I am really over the waiting. I want answers and I want to know that he will be ok. He is now seeing a specialist and right now all we know is that his liver is enlarged and they are not sure why. We know he has fatty liver disease but some is worse than others and we don't know which one he has. He has to have some more blood tests done and a possible biopsy of his liver. It is all very overwhelming to me.

We finally got to do some family pictures! All of the kids were able to meet up at a local park and and John took most of the photos, I took a few, and I edited a couple. It was raining and such an ugly day, thankfully the rain let up for just a bit! They turned out pretty good but we missed a few shots that I wanted so we plan on going back in a few weeks to try again even if the big kids cant make it.

I think that about covers life as I know it at the moment! Now for some pictures!














Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You updated. :)
    Love your new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks, I cant imagine who made the header for me! Looks good huh?

    ReplyDelete

Words from friends...