Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to school Blues

Yep I am already having them and school does not start for about 2 more weeks. I dread school days. I really believe Hanna does best in the school setting because she needs to stay busy and the structure is good for her but I miss all of our carefree days, days when we make our own schedule and fun. We have been swimming so much this summer, my kids have loved having the pool available at all times. It doesn't help that my girls are both going to new schools and I feel very much out of the loop. I'm so used to being "in" on everything that goes on that I feel a little helpless now.

On top of all of that, my husband is not doing his best health wise. It makes me very nervous and I cant imagine something happening to him. We are still waiting on some results of some tests and I really HATE waiting! So, hopefully within the next few days all of our worries will be put to rest.

What a boring post this has been huh? Anyway, I do want you all who read this to please take a moment to look at little Sophia on my sidebar and say a prayer, donate to her (or any Reece's Rainbow child), or help in some way to save these babies. Sophia is getting close to 5 and she will be put in a mental institution just because she has an extra special chromosome. Most of these babies don't last a year. Please think about helping them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from friends...