Monday, February 14, 2011

Overwhelmed

Im sure my 5 followers have missed me lol. I am in the process of moving and I do not have internet access. Right now I am "borrowing" someones WiFi oops. Hopefully we can get cable, phone, and internet soon, Im not sure how much longer I can go without! Moving is such an overwhelming process! I never knew how much we had accumulated in 15 years! We are trying to get rid of a ton of things but I think I am discovering that I am a hoarder, or at least the potential to be one! Someone please get me help before I end up on that show! I do not have a lot of time so I just wanted to check in with my faithful friends!


Ok, Off to catch up on the blogs I follow!

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you! You're close to the library. You can go there & use the computers. Or Panera, McD's & Starbuck's have free wifi.

    I've contacted the Hoarder's people. They'll be there on Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Words from friends...