Monday, August 30, 2010
Adoption
So I have decided to blog. I cannot spell worth a darn but I always have thoughts swirling through my head so I decided to write them all down. For the past few weeks I have been thinking about adoption. Not just adoption but adopting from another country and a special needs child. I found two little girls that have stole my heart. They have profiles on Reece's Rainbow. My house is not large enough nor are we financially able to adopt at this time but every night I go check on "my" girls. Maybe someday I will be able to blog about my journey to get one (both) of them. Maybe they will find a forever home before I can get them? If anyone has it in there heart to adopt a special child please visit Reece's Rainbow, those babies need a forever home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Words from friends...